Call for abstracts now open for the 2017 East Midlands Doctoral Network Postgraduate Research Conference: Global Perspectives.
Applicants from all East Midlands Universities can apply directly via the conference website using this submission form. Applications will be automatically directed to the student’s home institution after the deadline has passed. Each institution will shortlist the applications and submit a maximum of 4 applicants for oral presentations, 4 candidates for 3 Minute Thesis and 8 applicants for poster presentations to the University of Nottingham.
The deadline for abstract submission is Monday 19th June.
You can review the EMDoc abstract submission guidance document by clicking here.
The University of Nottingham will assess all received applications and notify successful applicants of their acceptance. Accepted applicants will then be asked to complete and return a confirmation of acceptance agreement. They will automatically be registered as delegates at the conference on acceptance of this agreement. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified by 10 July.
- Call for abstracts opens – Monday 15 May
- Oral presentation abstract/poster overview submission deadline (for oral presentations and poster presentations) – Monday 19 June
- Successful applicants notified week commencing Monday 3 July (presenters will be automatically registered to attend the conference)
- Conference booking open Monday 10 July
- Conference booking closes Monday 4 September
Please visit the University of Nottingham website: http://lncn.eu/cmn9