What is the Images of Research competition?
The Images of Research Competition showcases the research taking place at the University of Lincoln. Participants are asked to submit a unique image, along with an abstract of 150 words describing how the image reflects their research.
All entries will be exhibited throughout the academic year within the University and throughout the local community.
Who can participate?
Any staff member or student can participate who is undertaking research at the University of Lincoln.
The winning entries will be decided by a panel of Staff and Students representative of the University.
- Overall winner receives £100 amazon voucher
- People Choice Winner £100 amazon voucher
- All entries will be part of the exhibition with winner and runner up images developed into posters for display
How to Enter
The 2018 Images of Research Competition opens on Monday 26th February 2018
Download the checklist and Application form below and return the completed application form with your image to email@example.com before the closing date Friday 27th April 2018
For further information or any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Launch Date: 22 February 2018
- Closing date: 27th April 2018
- Panel selection Process – 30th April to 11th May 2018
- People’s Choice Vote – 30th April to 11th May 2018
- Winner’s announcement – 14th May 2018
- UoL Exhibition Project Space AAD– 25th until 29th June 2018
Expression of Interest
To express your interest in the 2019 Images of Research Competition please fill in the form below:
Panel’s Choice Winner – ‘Multicomponent crystals let’s get together and feel all right ‘ by Paolo Lucaioli,College of Science, School of Pharmacy
People’s Choice Winner - ‘Research is Fun’ by Lora Altahrawi, College of Science, School of Pharmacy
Panel’s Choice Winner – ‘Across the sky of time’ by Alessandro Pesaro
People’s Choice Winner - ‘Cognitive Daisy’ by John Hudson & Petra Pollux