Understanding our Unconscious Bias
This is a thought provoking, enlightening, interesting and challenging workshop that provides delegates with the opportunity for honest self-reflection in a safe environment. Students take time to reflect on what has and still does influence their thoughts, values and opinions.
Through this experiential session the following topics will be covered:
- Define unconscious bias
- Explain how unconscious bias affects our decision-making
- Explain the adverse impact unconscious bias has, both on individuals and organisations
- Detect and describe their own biases
- Reduce incidents of unfair treatment in the work and study environment
- Recognise how different peoples life experiences, upbringings, cultures, backgrounds and protected characteristics affect what we think and how we behave.
To register for a place please click the date you require below
- 23rd February 2017 at 12.00 pm – 1.45 pm
- 23rd March 2017 at 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- 21st June 2017 at 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm