The latest Doctoral School Newsletter is now available to view online
In this month’s issue:
- A call for papers for the 2018 Postgraduate Research Showcase Conference
- Read the first issue of E|mporium the university’s first interdisciplinary e-journal of postgraduate research
- From the beginning of November The Doctoral School are providing a drop-in service one day a week in the PG Commons Room MC3133
- Find out how to register for ORCiD
- Join us for the next Five Slides in Five Minutes event on Wednesday 15th November
- Discover upcoming Learning and Teaching events, Research Seminars and more!
The Doctoral School are pleased to announce that the first issue of E|mporium, the University of Lincoln’s interdisciplinary e-journal of postgraduate research, has now launched! Read the first issue showcasing postgraduate research now.
Continue reading “E|mporium’s first issue has now launched!”
The Doctoral School are pleased to announce that the first issue of E|mporium, the University of Lincoln’s interdisciplinary e-journal of postgraduate research, will be launching Monday 23rd October.
Continue reading “E|mporium Launch! | 23rd October”
As part of its commitment to enhancing the postgraduate experience, the Graduate School is creating a new Open Access E-journal for postgraduate research.
What is E-mporium?
E-mporium is an interdisciplinary journal, committed to facilitating interdepartmental exchange and encouraging a multidisciplinary approach to contemporary debates. Our mission is to provide a publishing platform that raises the profile of postgraduate research at the University of Lincoln and also provides students with experience in the peer-review publishing process.
Continue reading “Call for peer-reviewers”