If you’re a part-time researcher in the mid stages of your research degree, join The Open University, Milton Keynes, for a dedicated one-day workshop.
Monday 19 June 2017, 09.30 – 16.30
Christodoulou CMR 15, The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Recognised the progress you have made in relation to your overall project
- begun to define and refine your research hypothesis and your thesis structure
- understood the requirements of the part-time PhD, including the assessment criteria
- reviewed how you manage your part-time PhD
- developed a short- to mid-term action plan to help you successfully complete your thesis on a part-time basis.
Refreshments and lunch vouchers for the Hub canteen will be provided.
How to book
If you would like to register for this event please email: email@example.com with ‘Making Progress Workshop 19th June 2017’ in the subject line.
- Please include details of your University, faculty/department and year of study in your email
- Please note that places are limited and applications will be treated on a first come first served basis.
If you need any more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org