The latest Doctoral School Newsletter is now available to view online
In this month’s issue:
- A call for papers for the 2018 Postgraduate Research Showcase Conference
- Read the first issue of E|mporium the university’s first interdisciplinary e-journal of postgraduate research
- From the beginning of November The Doctoral School are providing a drop-in service one day a week in the PG Commons Room MC3133
- Find out how to register for ORCiD
- Join us for the next Five Slides in Five Minutes event on Wednesday 15th November
- Discover upcoming Learning and Teaching events, Research Seminars and more!
In this month’s issue; find out how to submit an abstract for the East Midlands Doctoral Network Conference 2017, we have two funded places available for the 10th Annual Cumberland Lodge Conference, read Lora Altahrawi’s ‘Images of Research Experience’, Rachel Williams wins the Postgraduate Research Award 2017, find out about upcoming research conferences and more.
Click here to view the newsletter: http://lncn.eu/nx78
The latest Graduate School newsletter is now available to view online.
In this month’s issue; The Graduate School announces the Images of Research Competition winners, find out more about Paolo Lucaioli’s ‘Images of Research Experience’, read ‘Your Long Term Relationship with your PhD’ in our Blogspot feature, discover recently published research papers , upcoming Research Seminars and more.
Click here to view the newsletter: http://lncn.eu/mwx2
The latest issue of the Graduate School newsletter is now available to view online: http://lncn.eu/ju58
In this month’s issue
Information regarding the Postgraduate Research Survey (PRES), a call for contributions to E|mporium, details of an upcoming research presentation day with the British Federation of Women Graduates, a call for presenters to participate in our Five Slides in Five Minutes challenge, recently published research papers, upcoming research seminars and competitions!
Would you like to contribute an article or blog feature for next month’s issue? Get in touch