The latest Graduate School newsletter is now available to view online.
In this month’s issue; The Graduate School announces the Images of Research Competition winners, find out more about Paolo Lucaioli’s ‘Images of Research Experience’, read ‘Your Long Term Relationship with your PhD’ in our Blogspot feature, discover recently published research papers , upcoming Research Seminars and more.
Click here to view the newsletter: http://lncn.eu/mwx2
If you’re a part-time researcher in the mid stages of your research degree, join The Open University, Milton Keynes, for a dedicated one-day workshop.
Monday 19 June 2017, 09.30 – 16.30
Christodoulou CMR 15, The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Recognised the progress you have made in relation to your overall project
- begun to define and refine your research hypothesis and your thesis structure
- understood the requirements of the part-time PhD, including the assessment criteria
- reviewed how you manage your part-time PhD
- developed a short- to mid-term action plan to help you successfully complete your thesis on a part-time basis.
Refreshments and lunch vouchers for the Hub canteen will be provided.
How to book
If you would like to register for this event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Making Progress Workshop 19th June 2017’ in the subject line.
- Please include details of your University, faculty/department and year of study in your email
- Please note that places are limited and applications will be treated on a first come first served basis.
If you need any more information, please email: email@example.com
Continue reading “Making Progress Workshop for Part-time researchers”