What is the Images of Research competition?
The Images of Research Competition showcases the research taking place at the University of Lincoln. Participants are asked to submit a unique image, along with an abstract of 150 words describing how the image reflects their research.
All entries will be exhibited throughout the academic year within the University and throughout the local community.
Who can participate?
Any staff member or student can participate who is undertaking research at the University of Lincoln.
The winning entries will be decided by a panel of Staff and Students representative of the University.
- Overall winner receives £100 amazon voucher
- People Choice Winner £100 amazon voucher
- All entries will be part of the exhibition with winner and runner up images developed into posters for display
How to Enter
Entries for this year’s competition are now closed.
Download the checklist and Application form below and return the completed application form with your image to email@example.com before the closing date Friday 10th March 2017
For further information or any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Launch Date: 9th January 2017
- Closing date: 10th March 2017
- Panel selection Process – 13th to 24th March 2017
- People’s Choice Vote – 13th to 24th March 2017
- Winner’s announcement – 31st March 2017
- UoL Exhibition – 3rd to 7th July 2017
Panel’s Choice Winner – ‘Multicomponent crystals let’s get together and feel all right ‘ by Paolo Lucaioli,College of Science, School of Pharmacy
People’s Choice Winner - ‘Research is Fun’ by Lora Altahrawi, College of Science, School of Pharmacy
Panel’s Choice Winner – ‘Across the sky of time’ by Alessandro Pesaro
People’s Choice Winner - ‘Cognitive Daisy’ by John Hudson & Petra Pollux