The Images of Research Competition showcases the research taking place at the University of Lincoln. Participants are asked to submit a unique image, along with an abstract of 150 words describing how the image reflects their research.
Any staff member or student can participate who is undertaking research at the University of Lincoln. All entries will be exhibited throughout the academic year within the University and throughout the local community.
The winning entries will be decided by a panel of Staff and Students representative of the University.
- Overall winner receives £100 amazon voucher
- People Choice Winner £100 amazon voucher
- All entries will be part of the exhibition with winner and runner up images developed into posters for display
How to Enter
The 2019 Images of Research Competition will be launched at the Postgraduate Research Student Showcase on the 20th February 2019
The checklist and Application form will be available after the launch, please send your completed application form with your image to email@example.com before the closing date Friday 22nd March 2019
For further information or any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Launch Date: 20th February 2019
- Closing date: 22nd March 2019
- Panel selection Process – 25th March to 12th April 2019
- People’s Choice Vote – 25th March 2019 to 12th April 2019
- Winner’s announcement – 18th April 2019
- UoL Exhibition Project Space AAD– June 2019 (exact dates TBC)
Expression of Interest
To express your interest in the 2019 Images of Research Competition please fill in the form below: